Topic-icon Kenyon Martin apologized to LUT 18 Coins

Kenyon Martin apologized to Jeremy Lin privately, and Lin reports they had a good conversation. Peace in Netsland!Will anyone actually watch professional NBA 2K when they could ... watch basketball? I'm eager to NBA 2K18 MT learn if I enjoy watching it, to be honest.

The NBA season tips off in just five days (!!!), and it tips off with the Boston Celtics vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers, an Eastern Conference Finals rematch. These teams already didn't like each other, and that was before the events of this summer, primarily the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade.We have developments on that front.First.

Thomas went in on Celtics president Danny Ainge in a profile by SI's Lee Jenkins. Here's what he said: "I might not ever talk to Danny again. That might not happen. I’ll talk to everybody else. But what he did, knowing everything I went through, you don’t do that, bro. That’s not right.

I’m not saying eff you. But every team in this situation comes out a Buy mtnba2k.com NBA Live Mobile Coins year or two later and says, 'We made a mistake.' That’s what they’ll say, too." You know how you can tell Isaiah is real mad? It's where he says "I'm not saying eff you. But ..." Right there.Meanwhile, Irving said this to reporters Wednesday: "Boston, I’m driving in and (thinking), 'I’m really playing in a real, live sports city?'" Yikes, man. Five days.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds